This one's just a quick post, mainly because I have so many errands to do before I head out to Vegas!
I am soooo excited! Now, whenever I go to Vegas, I don't party or anything like that, mainly because 1) I go there with my family so I don't really have anyone to go clubbing with, and 2) I just turned 21 last November, so I never really could go out.
But what I do however is I go see the sights (such a tourist!), get a tan, watch one of the amazing shows (I'm watching comedian Jo Koy!), and SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!!!
Vegas is one of my favorite places to go shopping in here in the US (ok, it's too hot for me to correct that because whenever I read it, it sounds so grammatically incorrect) mainly because of their hundreds of shops, and their premium outlets! :)
Today I received the items my dad got me from Hong Kong (another favorite shopping place of mine). I didn't ask for much, just Chinese and Japanese Vogue - THANKS DAD! :D
|Vogue Japan featuring supermodel Kate Moss on the cover!|
|And yes, you do read it from right to left instead of left to right|
|Vogue China (yes, it's two magazines in one, I think the other one is some sort of lookbook) featuring Frida Gustavsson. I can't seem to find out who the other model is.|
YEEEE! So excited to read this! Finally have some reading material for the plane! :)
See you guys after Vegas! (I'll be back Sunday), the awards are under the cut! :)
Recently I was awarded by Country Girl Does Norfolk with the Blogger Luxury Award
And by Cheryl with the same award, the Versatile Blogger, the Stylish Blogger, and the One Lovely Blog Award
So thank you so much ladies! You guys are such sweethearts for choosing me! :)
7 More Random Facts About Me: (I'll just make one list for all the awards)
1. Just so you guys know, I am obsessed with Asian fashion! And yes, I am from Asia and I do know that Asia doesn't only consist of China and Japan, and yes, I literally mean obsessed with all the different Asian fashions
|I mean, how can you NOT be? - Lili Ji & Xiao Wen in Vogue China April 2011|
2. And with that being the topic, one of my favorite models of all time is Devon Aoki. Aside from being Asian, she's representing all us petite girls
3. I think it's cause I'm obsessed with cheekbones
4. My guilty obsession is ANTM - I'm currently rooting for Brittani, ANTM fans, who do you want to win?
5. When I had long hair, I used to be compared to Nathalie Kelley (from Tokyo Drift, and the girl in Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are" video) - of course I take it as a huge compliment!
6. I love Inception! It's definitely one of my favorite movies!
7. I am obsessed with Tim Gunn and think that he should just win all the seasons of Project Runway
And the 15 bloggers I pass the awards on to are:
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! :)