Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rodarte for Opening Ceremony

I really love Rodarte's style. It's so fun and flirty but it still has a very sophisticated side to it. 

Plus, their designers are ballsy enough to cut off a swatch from sample fabrics (it's good to work in the fashion industry and hear gossip). Hehe

Moving on, I looove their line for OC, it's whimsical and chic, and I think Hollywood is stupid not to give the Black Swan costumes credit to the two sisters!!!


Oh, and I also love the photoshoot! Holga anyone?

p.s. for my male readers, read on, they also created a menswear line :)






I want this outfit! I'm actually making a skirt like this for my couture class. Pictures coming soon!





I want this jacket!


My father needs this sweater! (Hear that dad?)


and here are some of my wishlist items from the collection (aside from the ones I already mentioned):


J'adore this bag!!!


This sort of reminds me of Alexander McQueen a little bit


:D

Sorry for being MIA!

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am in love with the blue/green/silver dress! We followed <3

    Love Ellen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, dear.

    Love your blog as well. Now following. Look forward to hearing and seeing more of you.

    Love, always.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun collection, love the pictures!
    thanks so much for your comment
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this shoot is amazing i might have to repost a pic or two!
    &thanks for the comment i like your blog too, and now following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving Rodarte for Opening Ceremony too!

    Hello fellow Bay Area resident! I actually don't live in San Francisco. (when I started I thought I would but changed my mind) I am about an hour away though and go to San Francisco 2-3 a week! :)

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the lovely comment! this collection looks pretty sweet! :)

    x,
    www.littlefashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that envelope bag!

    thanks for stopping by :)
    http://thisnothinginthefaraway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the collection so much
    and thanks :)

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
    -Michelle (female solo artist in Korea)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing collaboration

    ♥ yamina.
    http://beyondurclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog, amazing collection! What do you thin about following each other?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh i totally agree with you! i love love love rodarte!!!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog is so cool!!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi again! We should definitely keep in touch :) Have a great Valentine's Day!

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete