Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rage


If you haven't seen the movie Rage, go rent or download it right now! 
The movie is directed by Sally Potter, and it's an indie film that revolves around the inner thoughts of different people from the fashion industry; from the designers, to models, even to seamstresses and merchandisers. 
The plot also includes a murder mystery that...well, if I say any more, I might ruin the film for you. 
It has dark humor, and it's very real while still keeping things light.

edit: just to make things clear, the story is fiction, but most likely based on true accounts

Also, if you haven't watched it, you're missing out on this:

2 comments:

  1. Really interesting post!!! I will be sure to check it out!! Thanks for posting it. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw that movie, seems like I should!

    ReplyDelete