Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The start of a new year, and a new beginning

A new wannabe fashion blogger has emerged this 2011 (yes, I am talking about me). For those who don't know, I'm not really new to the world of blogging; however, the world of fashion blogging, is completely alien to me.

A quick run-down about me, I'm Samantha, a 21 year old aspiring fashion designer and all around artist. I'm a graduate of FIDM in SF, where I got my AA in Fashion Design. I love fashion and the arts, but my first true passion is theatre. I've been involved in it since I was 9 but unfortunately it's on hold right now because I'm focusing on furthering my skills in fashion, design, and other artistic mediums.

I have dubbed this year as my year of learning and self-discovering because I want to know what I really want to focus on. I want to really know what my strengths and weaknesses are, and I want to be able to dabble with different areas of art and fashion to see where I really fit.

This blog (best served with ice cream!) will be my little haven for rants, inspiration, and everything in between. And with that being said, I bit you all adieu (I'm trying to learn French btw), and hope to see you all back here again!

3 comments:

  1. i love this blog. its is witty, fun and very chic. I will read it every day. I hope you consider me a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the classes! hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope you enjoy blogging the way that almost of us do. It's a different world that you can interact to and gaining a lot of friends in different parts of the world!

    ReplyDelete