Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tattoo Today

As a colorist, I've started to become more obsessed with color. I notice colors in a very different way now. Kind of like how photographers see light in a different way or how musicians hear music differently, it's the same thing. 

That being said, ever since I got my tattoo, I've been pretty much obsessed with the idea of getting a second and a third one. And it's funny because my first day at work, we had a party (no, it wasn't for me) and we played this game called "Tattoo Today" wherein you say a tattoo you want to get if you were to get one that day. 

Well, my obsession for color and tats landed me on this site, Tattly.com that I am now obsessed with. It seems superfluous and unnecessary, even a waste of money, but I want to buy EVERYTHING!
The one I want to get...and actually the one that brought me to the site in the first place.
They team up with amazing artists and designers and create super cool temporary tattoos that you can buy for about $5 for 2 with free shipping!!!

Click under the cut to see more tattoos!


I think Tina Roth Eisenberg, creator of Tattly has a good thing going here, a lot of people want art on their bodies, but it's just so hard to commit sometimes. A tattoo is like an accessory, why should we have to settle for the cheap dollar ones that little kids buy in carnivals?

13 comments:

  1. I think that tattoos can be such wonderful expressions of the self. And colour just adds to that expression!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the watches look so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool!

    www.theshopaholic247.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cool
    my fav is the love watch =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dp t have any tattoos - I always change my
    Mind, but they do say that once you get one you will always want more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, going over to the site now!

    Chic Geeks September Marathon has now begun:
    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tattoo inspirations! :) Parang I'm convinced to get one tuloy - these ones have nice typography and the designs arent too mainstream!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would get that pantone tat!! and make them name my skin tone :D
    great inspiration! love the first pic!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would get something in hebrew or arabic... a saying that meant alot to me x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Hustlin' one. Hilarious!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice look!!!
    looking so handsam.Iappericate your post.
    Thanks for sharing. By OnlineShoping

    ReplyDelete