Monday, April 30, 2012

Soneva Kiri

I love that the internet gives me the luxury to discover new things everyday, in cable internet speed. That being said, although this is a fashion blog, I still do enjoy looking and talking about the pretty things in life. 

Like Soneva Kiri.
A resort on Koh Kood–Thailand's largest yet most uninhabited islands. It's a 102-acre, eco-friendly and zero waste resort that houses 29 luxurious villas and private residences. Dining in a tree house, private villa pools (great interior decorating btw!), and that breath taking view, how can it get any better than this?

via Honestly WTF

12 comments:

  1. I have to live vicariously through other people's adventures. Thank you for the internet! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic place to unwind. All photos are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. I wonder how much it would cost to even stay there. It's beauteous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos sam I'm your nw folower via google friend connect hope you can follow back so we can keep in touch!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute pics!!

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks soooo pretty! I wish I was in some sort of luxury house somewhere :)
    Gahhh! Need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn! this place looks amazing!! i wanna be there right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I am jealous of whoever gets to stay there! p.s. Thanks for visiting my blog! - Kk

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I need to go there... Now.

    http://cksxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete