Sorry for being gone for more than a week. I've been taking care of a lot of business and a lot has definitely happened. To start off, I cut my hair
Here with one of my favorite cousins, Camille :)
I've been meaning to do this but have been too scared to go the short route. I'm so glad I finally took the plunge; it's really refreshing and I feel really empowered and like I'm a completely different person!
oh, and I'm donating it :)
Click the link below to see more!!
Sorry if that looks gross/creepy, but yup, that's my hair at the side, it ended up measuring about 14"
Next, this awesome blogger, Burning Skies awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award, which is the first time I've ever received this award!!! So thank you so much!!!
So here are the instructions:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award
- Share seven things about myself
- Award seven recently discovered bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
7 Things About Myself:
1. I am a rock climber, and have been one since I was 3 years old
2. In general, I really love sports. I used to be a gymnast, a cheerleader, and a dancer (this was all back in HS). And now, aside from rock climbing, I snowboard, wakeboard, and skate from time to time (and just do pretty much anything that pique's my interest!)
3. I'm a huge gamer! My first gaming system was the Playstation and I haven't looked back since!
4. To add to that, I have this really weird God complex where I really enjoy (like a little too much) games like The Sims, Sim City, Civilization, Spore, etc.
5. I don't like bacon.
6. I'm not a big fan of concerts, but I would kill to see MGMT live!!! Crossing my fingers for Outside Lands this August!
7. I studied in an all-girls school from K1 - sophomore year
|Yup, that was our uniform, and these are my crazy best friends :) this is a really old picture, we're much prettier than this. I promise!|
2. Hello Rio
And ending on a good note... I recently applied for a Specialist job at Apple, and today I had an interview with them and they said I'd be hearing from them within the next week! I'm so excited for this because it's so hard for your application/resume to even stand-out! So to be able to interview for them is amazing!!! Hopefully I get it! :)
P.S. I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. As I was writing this entry, I received an email from Jill Manoff, an editor at Shoeternity, a new personal style sight by Bakers, and she told me that I was featured in their blog! GAAAH! Never thought I'd be featured in anything! :) Thank you so much! You guys should definitely check it out!